How Our Beef Is Raised
- No Hormones or Antibiotics!
- Born and Raised on our ranch in Clark, WY
- NHTC Certified through the State of Wyoming
- Fed only crops that we grow ourselves
- Given a diet of 80% pasture grass and then introduced to conventional (non-gmo)grain the last 9 months
- Given a mineral supplement (vitamins) that helps support their digestive and immune system
- USDA certified butcher/inspector
- Never exposed to anything outside our ranch
- They’re exceptional health is reflected in the taste and end product of all our beef products!
How Our Pork Is Raised
No Hormones or Antibiotics!
- Fed feed that is raised on our ranch
- Raise Non-GMO corn and hay
- Not raised in Confinement
- Access to inside facilities as well as ample room outside
- Have clean/cold drinkers available in each pen
- All pigs are kept with the their original birth family
- Found that having a zero stress environment has a huge impact on their growth, health, and quality of meat
- Fed a diet that is specifically formulated to their size and age
- USDA Inspected at butcher site